Reload this Page >

Hotel Du Seine Paris

Search

Hotel Du Seine Paris

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 04:16 AM
Sandra

Hotel Du Seine Paris

Hi I need help, does anyone have any contact info for this hotel. It is off rue bucci and I really want to stay there this may. I know I should have gotten the info when I was there in april but I forgot. Thanks for any help

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 05:06 AM
c

Hi Sandra-I have passed the Hotel de Seine often,since we always stay around rue Jacob and that neighborhood.It is a small hotel and seems quite charming from the outside,on a nice street full of galleries and restaurants, not very far at all from the Seine.A nice walk to just about everywhere you would want to go~What I found in a guide book was that they were renovated in the 90's, have a wood fireplace in the lounge,the decorations are Provencal. The bedrooms are pleasantly decorated and the bathrooms have improved.The staff is energetic and friendly.They are under the same management as the Hotel des Marronniers.You might check with them for a web site or more info.Have a great time~C

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 05:12 AM
Betty

Found it at http://www.myhotelinparis.com/hotels2/061.htm<BR>Also at www.paris.org/Hotels Choose 6th arrondissement.<BR>

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 08:09 PM
sandra

Thank you Betty & C I was able to get the phone number for the hotel and have faxed a reservation request. I have my heart set on this hotel as I wlaked by it every day while I was In Paris last April. It is the most perfect location in Paris. Close to rue buci, st germain du pres and my favorite bakery Paul. As My mom can;t walk long distances , she can step out the door in be in the middle of everything ( she has a ortho problem that makes long walking and stairs out of the question ) so that rules out the metro too. I just hope my dates are available. I knew that this great group opf people could help me. Love to all

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 08:15 PM
c

I hope you and your mom have a wonderful time~Candice

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 05:24 AM
topper

Topping for Gloria.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 06:17 AM
StCirq

It's always possible that I'm losing my mind, but didn't the Hotel Seine feature prominently in a fairly recent thread about worst hotels in Paris? I just tried to do a search, but the search function on this site is hopeless.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Gloria

Thanks St. Cirq for that heads-up. Well, if you've seen it listed as being one of the worse hotels, I'm not considering it anymore! In fact I was also considering Hotel Danube or Deux Continents.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 08:46 AM
Fred

Here's info and comments by people who have stayed there. I can't say it has garnished rave reviews:<BR>Hotel de Seine (3 star left bank)<BR>52, rue de Seine<BR>75006 Paris <BR>Metro: Saint Germain des Pres<BR>Tel: 46-34-22-80 <BR>Fax: 46-34-04-74<BR>small, charming<BR>good bathrooms<BR>in the heart of the Latin Quarter<BR>friendly front desk people<BR>no one to help you with your bags<BR>no mini bars <BR>dark, filthy<BR>staff was rude.<BR>No way was it worth the price for what we got.<BR>The hotel from hell!<BR>For more Paris information go to www.anamericaninparis.com

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 08:49 AM
topper

This post is a little old isn't it? Why the topping?

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 11:30 AM
XXX

Because someone was asking for some info.

Old Feb 24th, 2004, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone stayed at Hotel de Seine recently? If so, how was it? There were some negative comments a couple of years ago about the hotel. I passed it a couple of weeks ago and it looks good from its lobby.
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 07:50 PM

No one's stayed at this hotel recently? Is it really that bad until now?
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 08:57 PM

While staying at Le Regent near by, I looked at the Seine, and thought it seemed very overpriced for what it was. I had no reason to look at it further. For the same price I clearly thought Le Regent was a far better choice.
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 09:03 PM

Thanks for the comparison with Le Regent. That helps.