Hotel Bellettini

Search

Hotel Bellettini

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotel Bellettini

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Belletini in Florence?
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 12:36 PM

Yes, we stayed there in May of '01 and loved it. Our room was in the annex, just around the corner from the main bldg., and from what I understand, the annex accommodations are much nicer. We had a large room, beautifully furnished, and a large marble bath. The location is great, also. Heartily recommend it!
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 03:53 PM

Stayed there in June, 02. We had a quad room, which was up in the attic. Our friends were in a triple on the main level (which is 3-4 floors up). <BR><BR>I have read many times that the annex rooms were very nice. Our rooms were in the main hotel. The quad room was very spacious with three beds, cost was about $130 E. It was up two flights of very narrow stairs from the main floor. The room was very warm and you couldn't cool it down with the air conditioner, temp in Florence then was 90F+. <BR><BR>You may want to do a search because there are other threads about Hotel Bellettini. If you have a specific question maybe I can help.
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 01:45 PM

DeeDee, would the quad room fit four adults? Or would that be a tight squeeze?<BR>
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 01:50 PM

A text search for &quot;bellettini and florence&quot; will pull up about 83 (!) threads mentioning this hotel. <BR><BR>I think feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, but read for yourself.
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 09:26 PM

The quad room we had in the attic was quite large. It had one double (which may have been Italian double of two twins pushed together, don't remember) and two twins for our two teens.<BR><BR>Space wise, I'd say it was large enough for four adults, assuming the bedding is what you're looking for.<BR><BR>The stumbling block may be the bathroom. There was one very small, typical Italy-sized bathroom. It was opposite the entry door to the room which was three steps down from the main room area. The bath had a very small shower stall with sink and toilet.<BR><BR>If you plan to use the bathroom for private dressing etc. it could be a problem.<BR><BR>We were there only one night and the room was fine, a bit warm though. Certainly nothing fancy, but a good value. Hope this helps. Dee