Hotel/B&B in St. Remy or Arles

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19th, 2019, 02:33 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our reservations in Avignon hotel are in a snag between hotel and website, so we quickly have July 9 and 10 open. Are thinking of making our way to St. Remy or Arles. Anyone have hotel recommendations, or B&B that you enjoyed? Thank you in advance!
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 04:47 PM

We stayed at this place a few years back: Résidence Le Mas de Valrugues by Popinns

It is a condo hotel in St Remy and booking.com shows availability for your dates. We chose it for free parking and the fact that it had a kitchen. We were there a week and like you, had to book last minute due to a snag with our reservations elsewhere. What is nice is that it is a 5 minute walk or so to the center of St Remy but not in the center on the village so you do get the benefit of free parking and a pool (and A/C). But it is not super luxe if that matters to you-think timeshare rental caliber. You can book either directly with them here:

https://valrugues.popinns.com/

Or you can also book through booking.com which I actually prefer...
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 05:15 PM
kja

I just stayed at the Hotel de La Muette in Arles a month ago and was very well pleased with my stay. Great location for my purposes, lovely little place with welcoming and helpful staff, nicely appointed (but nothing fancy).
https://www.hotel-muette.com
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 10:46 PM

We stayed at Le Mas des Carassins in St. Remy and had a lovely time. I think we chose one of the cheaper rooms and it was fine. It wasn't anything special but was clean and comfortable. What we particularly enjoyed was eating dinner in their lovely garden every evening. We initially were going to only eat one night at the hotel but we enjoyed ourselves so much and the food was so tasty, we ended up eating there multiple nights.