Notices

Help with travel plans

Old Mar 31st, 2019, 07:16 AM
Original Poster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Help with travel plans

Hi Everyone, I am planning a trip in late September/early October and I could use some advice. I have put a very tentative timeline together and I am sure it is overloaded so if you could help me with suggestions of what to take out, what you suggest instead and also ideas of places to go that would fit I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Day 1: Shannon Airport to Cliffs· Cliffs of Moher· The Burren· Spend the night in Galway Day 2: Galway to Dublin· Clonmacnoise· Hill of Uisneach and Kibeggan distillery experience· Newgrange Day 3: Dublin (we have been before so don't want to spend to long here but do want to visit)

Day 4 Dublin to Kilkenny· Ideas of what to see on the way?· Glendalough, Wicklow mountains· Irish National Stud and gardens· Spend the night in Kilkenny Day 5: Kilkenny to Cork· Rock of Cashel (on the way to Cork)· Kilkenny castle (am)· Dunmore Cave (am)· Spend the night near Cork Day 6 and 7: Cork· Blarney stone (my friend really wants to see it)· English Market· Schull (where my family is from, other than that is there anything to see/visit?)· Nigh kayaking Lough Hyne· Blackrock observatory Day 8: Killarney· Muckross House/ Abbey· Ross Castle· Killarney national park· Torc waterfall Day 9: Ring of Kerry Day 11: fly out of shannon