Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 beware of robbed in Milan
- 2 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 3 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice