help contacting rome shuttle limo

Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 02:00 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help contacting rome shuttle limo

I have sent three emails to Rome Shuttle Limo, using their site where I clicked on "book". I have had no responses. Any help, suggestions for me?
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 02:31 PM

Have you used the right Web site?

www.romeshuttlelimousine.com

The flashing sign says "Mail", not "Book"...

If you sent all three emails within the past few hours, you cannot expect an answer from them before tomorrow - it is now half past midnight in Rome.

In my experience, they have always answered on the day after I sent my email; I don't recall, though, whether they ever replied on a Sunday.

I used their services twice last month and was very satisfied. On a day that the Rome air controllers were on strike, the driver waited over two hours for my delayed flight, which got in well after 11 p.m. And for my return to Fiumicino, the driver arrived 10 minutes early.
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 03:38 PM

Be aware that there is a "knock off" company running a website very similar to romeshuttlelimosine.com. I won't put their URL here, but the real one is here

http://www.romeshuttlelimousine.com

They normally get right back with you, usually the next business day. They are an excellent company!!!

dave
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 03:40 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply. The emails have been over the last MONTH. Yes I know the site that says "mail" but there is another that says "book". In fact in trying the "mail" today, there was an error message. Well, at least I know that they still exist! Was it the email name that got you a response? It was to a person's name, began with the letter -c- I think.
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 03:56 PM

The email goes to

[email protected]

And the C stands for Charlotta.
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 11:56 PM

I have been trying to get Charlotta to confirm our transfers for the past month. She responded on my initial e-mails and then as we got to actual pick-up times etc, she just dissapeared. In the meantime their price for 4 people went up from 35 to 50 euro.
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 03:33 AM

I finally heard from Charlotta about an hour after my previous post. Hope you come right.
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 07:06 PM

I sent Rome Limo an email using their website link. About 6 hours later I received this reply...

"Hello, I always answer the first email within 24 hours. Anyway due to a lot of emails every day some peoples antispam system stops our email and then they think we did not answer.
For urgent transfers I always answer at once, for transfer months away it will take about 24-48 hours it depends on how many email I have to answer.
Hope this to some help
Charlotta"

As I have said many times, this is an excellent company with great service.

Dave Bethany