Reload this Page >

Rome limo service

Search

Rome limo service

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2002, 07:10 AM
flyer

Rome limo service

Just wanted to let you know I took advice to use www.limoservice.rome.com ( I hope that's right). I was very happy, the driver was waiting with my name on a card right where he said he would be, handled the bags and driving with ease to our hotel, the Leonardo da Vinci, and asked me for 35 euro, instead of the agreed upon 37! He actually seemed surprised I tipped him. It certainly made it alot easier for two weary travelers.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 08:40 AM
zootsi

I will also vouch for this organzation. Even though our flight was delayed, the driver was there at the airport waiting with a sign. We were driven in a newer Mercedes. Very courteous and efficient (but very quiet)driver. 37 Euros for the two of us right to the hotel entrance.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 01:00 PM
karen

could not find that web site -- could you check to see if it's correct and let us know? Thanks

Old May 2nd, 2002, 01:53 PM
Karen

I did a search for the limo service in Rome, and discovered it to be www.romalimo.com. I think this is the one everyone is discussing. Hope this helps.

Old May 3rd, 2002, 01:03 AM
Steve James

Karen - the one they're talking about is:<BR>www.limoservicerome.com<BR><BR>Steve

Old May 3rd, 2002, 04:36 PM
Laura

We, too, found limoservicerome.com to be very efficient and fair.<BR><BR>Laura

Old May 5th, 2002, 04:07 AM
Lori

We used limo service rome also in April. The driver was not there when we arrived, he was 25 minutes late. We were tired and it was not a good way to start our vacation waiting and trying to figure out what to do or how to use a phone. He did not know where our hotel was precisely but he was pleasant enough.<BR>Lori

Old May 5th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Rod

We just returned from Rome this week. We used the service run by Max Leotta. It was excellent. He was waiting for us upon our arrival with a card with our name on it. We used hhim to go back to the airport also. He speaks excellent English. Website is:<BR> www.romelimousineservice.com

Old May 5th, 2002, 11:26 AM
elaine

I had a good experience with euroservice<BR><BR>email is <BR>[email protected]