Reload this Page >

Has anyone used hotels.co.uk?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 04:46 PM
melissa

I found a bargain hotel in London, the Westbury Kensington on hotels.co.uk and I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. It seems a little too good to be true, although their other hotels seem like the prices I've been seeing ie. TOO HIGH!<BR>Any thoughts?

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 05:00 PM
XXX

Yes, try:<BR><BR>http://www.londontown.com<BR><BR>Otherwise, use hotel.co.uk. I booked a hotel room four years ago with them, and the booking worked out just fine.

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 05:05 PM
kam

www.londontown.com is good as is www.smoothhounds.com. Last year booked the beautiful old Mayfair for about $150 a night through www.londontown.com---after making reservations with these services, I always confirm with the hotel itself.

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 06:37 PM
melissa

Thanks for the sites. londontown.com is a pretty good site, I liked how they listed them in order of price. What is smoothhounds.com? I couldn't read the menu options, where should I go?

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Mara

www.smoothhound.co.uk - then click on London - pick the area in London you want to stay in - you can sort further by price.