Reload this Page >

Harry Ramsden's @ Heathrow?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 05:19 AM
Heidi

I've been there before, and I think the Harry Ramsden's was in Terminal 1. Has it moved to Terminal 3? I need to meet some people there on Saturday (10/12/02), and I keep getting conflicting information.<BR><BR>help!

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 05:23 AM
kate

This website should give you all the information you'll need to know about eateries at Heathrow:<BR><BR>http://www.baa.co.uk/airzone3/heathr...ory_frame.html

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 05:37 AM
Heidi

Thanks Kate! I actually did visit that site (along with Harry Ramsden's), which is where I found the information regarding Terminal 3. However, I SWEAR it used to be in Terminal 1--many other sites indicate it's still in Terminal 1. Has anyone been to Heathrow recently? If so, do you remember seeing Harry Ramsden's in 3 or 1?

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 06:02 AM
andrew

Heidi<BR><BR>There is a Harry Ramsden's in the food court at Terminal 3 <BR><BR>Kind regards<BR>Andrew

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 07:23 AM
Heidi

That's two for Terminal 3. Is this a sit down restaurant (what I remember in Terminal 1) or just a take away place?

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Tippy

TTT

Old Oct 9th, 2002, 02:03 AM
andrew

The Harry Ramsden's at Terminal 3 is just a take away place in a food court made up with a pizza place etc<BR><BR>Hope this makes sense<BR>Andrew

Old Oct 9th, 2002, 04:58 AM
Heidi

Thank you Andrew! It does make sense now, although I swear there was a sit down restaurant in Terminal 1 at one time. Still, we can meet in Terminal 3 and then find somewhere else to have lunch and a drink.<BR><BR>Cheers!