My questions might sound a bit all over the place but here they go:
Looking to plan a 10-12 day trip to Europe for my 10 year wedding anniversary next May or June. We are a 60 year old couple.
I cannot decide where I want to go.
We are going to Prague, Vienna and Budapest this September.
We have been to Paris, Normandy, Loire Valley, London and Venice.
I have been to Tuscany, Umbria, Rome and Florence. Husband has never been.
Husband has been to Athens, Mykonos and Santorini 2x with his 1st wife. I have never been.
What do you think of Barcelona? We would rent an apartment there for a week. Maybe do some day trips? Interested in the Gaudi architecture. We are not really museum people. We love great food and wine.
In Italy Positano looks lovely. What do you think? Where else would you add on? Maybe Sicily? Would it be possible to get to Lake Como from there? husband would like to see Rome for a couple of days.
I would love to go to Athens, Santorini! Mykonos and maybe Paros or Naxos. Husband has been but willing to go again.
Has anyone been to all of the above destinations? Which would you recommend?
Any other ideas? Comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 3 Poland--where else to go
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 6 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 7 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 Shall we Gdansk?
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Help with Spain itinerary
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 16 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 19 South of France
- 20 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19
Greek Islands, Barcelona or Positano and Lake Como for anniversary trip?