go-today.com? anyone use em?

Jan 3rd, 2006, 11:44 AM
Original Poster

go-today.com? anyone use em?

I am about my attempt my first solo trip this spring. Was planning on Paris but just found a great deal for Athens thru go-today.

Anyone used em and what did ya think? Also, any thoughts on Athens from those who have been there?
Jan 3rd, 2006, 11:53 AM

Used Go-Today a few years ago for a trip from DC to London for a group of about 10 people. We had no problems with them.
Jan 3rd, 2006, 12:29 PM

I've used them 2x--everything was as promised and hotel rooms were fine. I messed up something with one of the trips and called customer service. The woman I dealt with was great and fixed things.

I would definately consider using them again.
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:21 PM

I have also used gotoday twice and had good experiences. Just check out the hotels carefully, including location, before choosing one.

I loved Athens when I went last March. My trip report is at:

http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...2&tid=34589254

Photos at:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...&x=0&y=-b9k6sz
Jan 3rd, 2006, 02:30 PM

I just did go-today's Paris for Christmas trip. It was great. They delivered on everything they promised. We had seats together on the flights. Just the two of us. Plenty of time on connections.

I recommend them. Just understand with hotels that European hotels are nothing like US hotels. They are all extremely small.
Jan 6th, 2006, 01:15 PM

Have also used them twice, for London and Paris. No problems.
Jan 6th, 2006, 01:25 PM

I've used them twice for trips to Dublin and London/Paris/Rome. I think their service is great (especially for the price) and I will definitely use them again.
Jan 6th, 2006, 01:30 PM

I almost used them for Rome once. When I started shopping around I found out I could get more value for less by doing it myself. I have friends who have used them and were very satisfied.

I think it pays to compare and contrast.
Jan 6th, 2006, 02:31 PM

Much like Catbert I almost used them once for Rome. Upon further research I was able to find a flight + hotel at a combined better price than their offering. It may be an Italy thing, though...
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:21 PM

Have used them 4 times. Good value for the money. If you have lots of time to spend on the internet you can find things a little cheaper. But, all in all, they are a very good value.