We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact OUTLOOK Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 शिकार LEXMARK PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACTLEXMARK Techh care
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 7 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 24 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England