Fuessen

Jan 7th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Original Poster

Fuessen

We will be in Fuessen Germany in April. We have booked a tour of the Castles and I understand they are easy to reach from the Town. We would like to go up to the castles by horse and carriage. Do we need to book these or are they readily available from Fuessen ? Thanks in anticipation. Pawsha
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:45 AM

First, congratulations for being the first person for ages who spelled Fuessen correctly.

The website of Fuessen tourist office: http://www.stadt-fuessen.de/102.0.html mentions carriage tours from Hohenschwangau. Download their sales guide, there you'll find the info on page 8.
Jan 8th, 2007, 04:43 AM
ira

Hi P,

Also see http://www.hohenschwangau.de/556.0.html

Jan 8th, 2007, 04:46 AM

pawsha,

we stayed at hotel muller and they booked the carriage ride for us.

save time for Tegglebergbahn (please excuse speelling), especially if you have children,they will enjoy the luge and the lift
Jan 8th, 2007, 04:48 AM

ok i am leaving now to go have first cup of coffee, i cannot even spell -spelling correctly.
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Original Poster

Its okay Wego, I have those mornings also. Hope we have enough time to do the Luge and the Lift at "What-ever-the-name-of-that-place-is". We will only be in Fuessen for 2 days. Is this enough? I looked up the site that Quokka gave me and it looks as if we could spend days there. Thanks for help Cheers Pawsha