Reload this Page >

Forum has gone downhill!

Search

Forum has gone downhill!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 11:51 PM
sad

Forum has gone downhill!

What's happened to the forum my scaly friends loved so much. One of our beloved topics "Did we save the Europeans in WWII has been firmly and politely nipped in the bud. A question about poverty in Europe and the US has attracted some intelligent, serious, thoughtful and polite replies.<BR>I give you fair warning, I and my fellow trolls will decamp from this forum if you carry on like this.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 12:10 AM
ttt

&gt;I give you fair warning, I and my &gt;fellow trolls will decamp from this &gt;forum if you carry on like this<BR><BR>Can we take that as a promise?

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 12:34 AM
troll hunter

I love the trolls and their little threads.... i just wish they'd be a little more subtle about it. Lets face it WW2 was pretty crass. Use some finesse and we'll hold you close to our hearts... it's a refreshing change from some of the rather earnest (and particularly precious) requests on display here.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 12:53 AM
April

Actually I wanted to chat with "European" about Nijmegen. He/she can email me if they like.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 08:14 AM
tttroll

It's OK, we haven't been wiped.<BR>C'm on then, a competition for the best troll?