I'm finalizing the cost of my trip and I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can tell me what the cost of an average meal is there? I figure I spend $10 or less on lunch now, but that doesn't include beer or anything. Then also I figure around $15 or less on dinner, (not including any beer either) The hostels or bed and breakfasts I'll be staying at say they have free breakfast so I'm sure to eat there most days i guess.
So is around $30-$35 a day on food a good budget?
While I'm at it, whats the price of an average pint of beer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h care24/7
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany