I want to travel to Ireland for the first time for about a month and I don't have the deepest pockets. I want to golf as much as I can also so I'll need to bring my clubs with me. Whats my best option for being able to afford a place to stay and to keep my belongings safe for a long period of time? I'd also like to be in a social type of place where I can enjoy the culture and meet new people. Would a hostel be fine or something like a B&B or a host family.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 MCAFEE INSTALLATION ☎ 1~888~279:0246 ERROR Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎24x7*
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017