My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Le Marche Research Help