Reload this Page >

Fare Alert! San Francisco to Europe via Air France/US Airways

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 06:24 AM
Betsy

Finally! Price breaks from the West Coast to Europe. There may be comparable fares from other West Coast cities. This info came from a Smarter Living e-mail alert. http://rd.smarterliving.com/rd/?r=sanfrancisco<BR><BR>$435 AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS US Airways<BR>$441 FLORENCE, ITALY Air France<BR>$441 MILAN, ITALY Air France<BR>$441 ROME, ITALY Air France<BR>$441 VENICE, ITALY Air France<BR>$469 LYON, FRANCE Air France<BR>$469 MARSEILLE, FRANCE Air France<BR>$469 NICE, FRANCE Air France<BR>$469 PARIS (DE GAULLE), FRANCE Air France<BR>$469 STRASBOURG, FRANCE Air France<BR>$469 TOULOUSE, FRANCE Air France<BR>$484 AMSTERDAM, NETHERLAND Air France<BR>$484 MOSCOW, RUSSIA Air France<BR>$496 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN Air France<BR>$500 BERLIN, GERMANY Air France<BR>$500 DUSSELDORF, GERMANY Air France<BR>$500 FRANKFURT, GERMANY Air France<BR>$500 MUNICH, GERMANY Air France<BR>$504 BRUSSELS, BELGIUM Air France<BR>$513 OSLO, NORWAY Air France<BR>$523 VIENNA, AUSTRIA Air France<BR>$531 COPENHAGEN, DENMARK Air France<BR>

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 11:47 AM
Wendy

these are great fares Betst! thank you!

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 01:25 PM
Rex

I was pretty jealous of all those AirFrance fares - - since similar fares from the midwest would be at least $200 more - - bit i looked at the SmarterLiving page, and the fine print says that these AirFrance fares are for November 1 and beyond only.<BR><BR>Good, but not out-of-this-world good.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 02:07 PM
Candace

Are these RT fares?

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 02:33 PM
Maira

Rex--- this year's fares for low season aren't as low as last year (s). I am heading to Italy in Nov with Mom and had to looked for a while. I think that the fares Betsy posted are really, really good. I did see them, though last week (I believe somebody posted in Fodors), so who knows how many seats are left. Thanks for posting the fare alert Betsy. Where are you going?

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 03:40 PM
Betsy

Yes, Candace, they're RT fares. Maira, I wish! Nothing planned at the moment. Dreaming of Paris and Italy, however.

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 09:12 PM
John H.

Go for it, Betsy!<BR><BR>John H.<BR><BR>P.S. I am off to France in two weeks.

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 09:13 PM
Matt

Damn. I'm flyin from SF to Milan on Tuesday.. running me $1100 with Lufthansa =(

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 09:17 PM
Betsy

Thanks for your encouragement, John. Have a feeling that I'll be winging over the Atlantic before too long. Life's too short to stay home, right? <BR><BR>Enjoy your trip (I've caught several of your pre-trip posts) and report in when you return.

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 10:06 PM
bill

Damn!<BR>How does one get those advertised fare when travelling during the days between Christmas and New Year. Is there a trick to navigating their booking web site to get the advertised fares?<BR>TIA.