Notices

eDreams booking experience

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eDreams booking experience

Hi everyone
I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email ([email protected]). Thank you!!

1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:25 AM

Oh, boy. You were lucky if you escaped without giving eDreams any money. Search these forums for an entire thread about what crooks they are. Our DD got ripped off royally when she purchased a one-way ticket from them, showed up at the airport (in South America), and the airline had NO record of her ticket. It was a nightmare for her, because she had to purchase a very expensive ticket on the spot which took all her travel momey. It's a complete scam.

Do NOT use eDreams. But report them to whomever you can. They should be shut down. I think they are based in Spain?
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:28 AM
Original Poster

Yes!! it's definitely a nightmare! I will look for some posts from this forum. Have your friend received an booking confirmation email from them? or did she compaliant to eDreams after that? They need to do some compensations for your frined! BTW, I wanna remind you DO NOT use their hotlien! They charge you £1.63 per minute!!
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:31 AM
Original Poster

Hi PeaseOut,
BTW, these email adress of eDreams might be helpful, although they might not reply you immediately. (My case was 1 week later)

[email protected]
[email protected]
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:07 AM

In the Uk you may find that this site is able to offer you the non-charge phone line that "sits below" the charge line
http://www.saynoto0870.com/