Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Shall we Gdansk?
- 5 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 5 days in Andalusia
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 16 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 17 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 20 Driving
- 21 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 22 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Change of resident
- 25 How best to see the Douro Valley?