Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

E-vacations.com..Has anyone used them?Comment?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1st, 2002, 08:46 PM
Lou

Hi!<BR>Has anybody used e-vacation.com? We're planning to visit London and Paris in spring 2003 and the quote they gave us was pretty good. So, just wondering any comment/suggestions about using them.<BR>Thanks for your info.<BR><BR>lou

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:16 AM
spoon

e-vacation.com is Rail Europe, so you should be ok.

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:37 AM
kate

A friend of mine just used them for a cruise vacation. He swears by them; he liked the service and the prices are not bad at all.

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:22 PM
Sue

My friends used it for a London/Paris combo trip last month. The only complaint they had was the hotel was horrible. They weren't careful about specifying a double and they got a twin. They couldn't change the place since this was a package deal and said they probably would rethink going with a e-vacations in the future.

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:51 AM
Lesli

I have not used them, but have taken a look at the site several times. I thought the rates seemed high compared with other packages. (Go-today.com, BA Holidays, Virgin, French Experience, and France Vacations are others I've looked at. Nearly all have had cheaper packages, at least from my point of departure at times I was considering travel.)<BR><BR>Ultimately, I've always ended up booking my own air and hotel separately, at a lower or similar cost, but with better located and/or more charming hotels for the money.

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 11:57 AM
DellVecc

I used them to go to Amsterdam 2 years ago, they were fine. I looked recently for Amsterdam and Paris and the rates seemed reasonable. Do you think that they were high?