My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 9 European honeymoon help needed
- 10 paris to london- day trip
- 11 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Croatia in mid/late October