Dubrovnik apartments

Search

Dubrovnik apartments

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dubrovnik apartments

Has anyone stayed at Ljiljana Jorgensen's apartments? I have found the apartment search a bit overwhelming. Love the views from the Ploce gate area, but have found some of the owners reluctant to reveal number of steps that must be climbed for those great views. Also, booking for less than a week, in May, is a problem at some. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Original Poster

Oops, I think I posted to the wrong forum. How do I move this?
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:23 AM

Gram, it shows up under the Croatia heading also, you should be okay. You might want to top it a few times though. Good luck. We are traveling to Croatia in September. Shirley
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:46 AM

Also, you might want to post the link to the apartments, as people are a lot more likely to comment if they don't have to hunt down the information.
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 10:01 AM

I agree that the apartment search is a bit overwhelming. We were in Dub. last Sept. We had been on a tour that ended there. WE chose an apartment that was up the hill from the Ploce gate, across from the Excelsior Hotel. It was 85 steps UP from the street, but the apt. owner carried our suitcases both up and then down when we left. Since we were only there 3 nights, we worked it out to only go down in the AM, do our exploring, buy supplies forlunch and walk back. Spent the afternoon on the deck relaxing/reading/looking at the view/ and then walked back down in the evening for a dinner choice.

You are right that most don't want to rent for less than a week in high season, but usually you can get a price break if you stay at least 3 nights. May is beginning the high season, too. But you will enjoy Dub. Including our tour's 3 night stay, we spent a total of 6 nights--and a few more would have been great. Ciao! mhm
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Original Poster

A good suggestion to post the link.
http://www.cirque.tv/ljiljana.jorgensen/

Would love to hear from anyone who has stayed there. Thanks.