I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Motorcycle tours and rental
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Transportation in Brittany
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 15 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 17 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 18 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Paris Apartment
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 Milan airport--which one
- 25 Which Area in London?