Disneyland Paris Hotels

Search

Disneyland Paris Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18th, 2023, 01:50 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disneyland Paris Hotels

Our son graduates college next spring. To celebrate, we are going to the Spa Formula1 race at the end of July. He currently works at Disney so we have flights to arrive at CDG on the morning of Jul 21 and will go directly to Disneyland Paris for as long as we can stay awake, spend one night, and half the second day at Disneyland Paris. Then we will take the train up to Belgium. He can get us into the park for free and, based on availability, he can possibly get a Disney hotel room at a big discount. But we won't know that until a couple of months out from the trip so I want to reserve a refundable backup hotel now.

Any recommendations for a hotel near the park? The Disney hotels can only be booked online coupled with park tickets. Since we don't need those, we would have to call to reserve a room at one of them. And we really don't need to stay at a Disney hotel since it is just one night and we don't need that extra "magic".
Old Oct 19th, 2023, 12:47 PM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
What is your budget for the refundable room? And two rooms or a triple or?
Old Oct 19th, 2023, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No personal recommendation but I'd just look at Google maps and pick a decent chain or other hotel on an easy bus line to the park or near the gare obviously if you plan to take the train. Hotel l'elysee for example is right on the bus line and also has a free shuttle to and from disneyland. See hotelelysee.com. I think there are only Disney hotels right near the gare stop Marne la Valleechess, however.
Old Oct 20th, 2023, 02:42 AM

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
There are quite a few chain hotels along the A4 autoroute that goes to Disneyland and also at each RER station along the way, just as you would expect if you are familiar with any other Disney parks. But living in Paris, I obviously have no experience with any of them.