Search

Come to Heinola

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:35 AM
Viba

Come to Heinola

Heinola is very nice place. It is especially summertown.!!!

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:43 AM
ata

Where is this Heinola situated???

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:47 AM
thecynic

I heard that it's quite shitty actually.

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:48 AM
Holden McGroine

Yes, Heinola is a very beautiful summer town if you want to partee, come to Heinola.

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:03 AM
André

Heinola is situated in Finland, about 130km north from the capital Helsinki. Heinola is a small town with about 22000 inhabitants. It´s a very beautiful and peaceful place surrounded by lakes. There are lots of freetime activities too, especially in the summertime! You can go jogging or just walking in the woods almost everywhere, because there are well marked routes almost all over the town. So, forget about the Mediterranean Ocean countries and come to the Lovely Heinola!! We are waiting for you!!!

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:55 AM
elina

Wonderful Heinola! ;o)<BR><BR>Typical Finnish small (very small by international standards) town. Just about every town here is peaceful and surrounded by lakes (there are over 180 000 lakes here, so no other place to build except the land between the lakes) Andr&eacute;, are you staying there also at the end of November? You might change your mind... Or are you already now trying to get somebody else to share your misery?

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:14 AM
Irene

Hei!<BR><BR>I am from France and I visited Heinola this summer to see my Finnish friends. I had a really great time there. There are lots of lakes nearby, bautiful nature and nice people!