Clerkenwell - Myddleton Square

Feb 9th, 2019, 02:52 PM
Original Poster

Clerkenwell - Myddleton Square

Hello, we will be staying on Myddleton Square in London and taking public transportation into central London for sights we want to see this trip. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for things to do close to us on days we don't want to spend too much time away from the apartment. I have just read about the Regents Towpath Walk which we can catch close to us. Has anyone stayed in this area and have any thoughts? BTW an Ottolinghi restaurant is within walking distance. Since I have all his cookbooks and love them, we will be sure to have a meal or two there.
Thank you,
Feb 9th, 2019, 04:49 PM

>>we will be staying on Myddleton Square in London and taking public transportation into central London<<

Myddleton Square is pretty much IN centra London, the fringes anyway. You will be less than a mile from Kings Cross/St Pancras. The closest thing of course will be Sadlers Wells so if they are performing during your visit that would be great.

The Charles Dickens Museum is about a 15 minute walk.

Will you have any children with your? If so Coram's Fields, maybe a 15 minute walk, would be a must (can't enter unless accompanied by children)