Cirque Du Solei in London

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Georgian

Cirque Du Solei in London

I have read online that Cirque Du Solei is putting on their performance of Saltimbanco at the Royal Albert Hall. The only question is...should I wait until I get there to purchase tickets at the box office or buy them online? What does everyone think? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 11:47 AM
avid

oh my goodness - get the tickets now while you can - Cirque du Soleil is always an early sellout and Saltimbanco is a superb show.

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 11:54 AM
janis

You really MUST get your tickets as soon as possible. All of their troups are regular sell outs. Waiting will only mean you either pay a HUGE premium to a ticket broker, or don't get tickets at all.

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Georgian

Thanks...you confirmed what I thought. I will place my reservations now. This may sound like a silly question but will they send my tickets to my home or will they just put my name on a list at the box office?

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 12:06 PM
xx

What the booking site says:

All tickets purchased more than 5 working days prior to the event will be posted. Tickets purchased less than 5 days will be held in your name at the ticket collection point at Door 12. When collecting your tickets you will need to present the Credit Card used during this transaction.

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 01:18 PM
xxx

When will Cirque Du Solei be in London?

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Georgian

There are shows going on now through Feb 9th (I think that's the last show). There is 2 shows a day...a matinee and an evening show. I got my tickets for the 7:45pm showing on Wed Feb 5th.