Chico's??

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 07:50 AM
Li Hau

Chico's??

Another post stated that "Chico's" were in for Europe this year, but it was buried in the middle of a long thread. Just wanted to bring this fact to the attnetion of a wider audience.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 11:38 AM
Margie

I am heading for Europe in August and would like to know where you can find "Chicos." Li Hau, I have also read previous postings that refer to them but don't have a clue where to find them. I live in California.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Kc

Margie,Chicos is a chain of stores.They are in most malls on the East Coast,try doing a search under womens clothing stores.
Similar clothing can be from JJill and CPShades,Eileen Fisher.
Li Hau is a troll, trying to be funny.
They are not a fashion,they are a store.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 11:43 AM
Kc

http://www.chicos.com/frames/home.asp

Here it is Margie

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 11:44 AM
bettyk

Chico's also has a website: http://www.chicos.com/frames/home.asp.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 11:44 AM
europeanwoman

Margie: No idea what Chicos are, although I live in Europe, but if you should go to Spain, try Churros. Perfect with a hot chocolate for breakfast.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 12:34 PM
Marilyn

Chico's also has a mail order catalog. I'm sure the website has an 800 number if you want to order that way. I have quite a few of their clothes and find them fabulous for traveling. Somewhere on this site someone mentioned "those people who get off an overnight flight looking fresh and unwrinkled." I have some very comfortable Chico's clothes (pants and unstructured jacket, looks like very casual business suit)that does the trick. Not the cheapest stuff, but well made, stylish, often easy care (to me, that means I can wash it in the sink in my hotel room and it will dry by the next day).