casa de la memoria - new location in seville- some questions

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. Previous posters that have been to the previous location mentioned that we should buy our tickets in advance AND be sure to get in line at least an hour before the 9pm show to ensure a good seat, since seats are first come/first serve. Some folks complained about poor viewing/seating in the old location.
Has anyone been to the new location that recently opened? Is seating better? Is the seating policy the same? thanks
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 09:46 AM

This appears to be a duplicate post.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:56 AM

Seems to be only two rows of seats in the new location in C/ Cuna also, and I think it will be hard to get a poor seating in such an intimate setting.

I think the real effort is not the seating but getting tickets. You should get them a day in advance, especially if stars such as Pastora Galván (voted best female flamenco dancer by Spanish critics in 2010) performs here (as she has done almost once a week for a couple of years).

Visitor photos nr. 9 and 12 give you an idea of the seating in the new location: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...Andalucia.html
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 03:04 AM

Agreed. Tried to get tickets when I was there last year and they were all sold out for that night. Best if you can go a day early to pick the tickets up. Very friendly staff and I had a wonderful time.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Original Poster

Thanks both. When the time gets nearer, I will post again and ask for your recommendations as to which night to go based on the performers. We arrive on a Fri and leave Monday. Was thinking Sunday might be the best night since alot of restaurants will be closed.