Has anyone flown to Europe (Frankfurt, Germany) with US Airways with a carry on backpack? How strict is the sizing of the bag? I am considering an Osprey Farpoint 70 Travel Pack (dimensions of 18 x 26 x 14 inches, well over the 45 limit with 58). Is there any way I could slide by this and still carry on with finagling and packing well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 3 Barcelona tour option help please
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Airport Transfer
- 11 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 12 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 21 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery