CARON DE BEAUMARCHAIS

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 06:48 AM
shula

CARON DE BEAUMARCHAIS

hi, doe's anyone now the hotel CARON DE BEAUMARCHAIS home page? thank you. shula

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 06:51 AM
jj

It's as easy as that:

www.carondebeaumarchais.com/

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 07:08 AM
shula

thank you. do you also know if the Courtyard rooms are nice ? shula

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 07:16 AM
xxx

Shula, I guess you're asking about the Courtyard in the Paris area. I've never stayed at a Courtyard there, but from what I've learned, chain hotels are usually not full of charm in Paris. It's best to book the small, independent hotels such as the Caron or the multitude of charming hotels in the 5th & 6th districts.

Old Jan 10th, 2003, 03:52 AM
shula

no. they have street side rooms that i read recomendations about, and courtyard side rooms that are much cheaper. are they o.k. ?

Old Jan 10th, 2003, 04:36 AM
amy

Hi Shula: I think I understand your question. We stayed in the streetside rooms, the supposedly "large" rooms of the hotel. Although we loved our stay there, and although we adored the owner and the location, the rooms became claustrophic even by Paris standards (we have stayed in around five or six other 3* hotels in various neighborhoods).

I specifically reserved the streetside rooms because I had read in many, many reviews that the courtside rooms became oppressive. If they were even two feet smaller than ours, I can see why.