Carjet.com Rental

Search

Carjet.com Rental

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2003, 08:01 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carjet.com Rental

Has anyone rented a car from this on-line broker? If so, please tell me your experience with the rental. I have received a quote of 200 Euro for a 6 day, automatic, compact rental in May from Seville airport. I have checked the rates at AutoEurope and kasbah.com and they are nowhere close. This seems to good to be true.
Old Dec 30th, 2003, 06:40 PM
ron

This won't be much help, but I booked a car with Carjet for Wales in October 2003. I later had to cancel due to changed plans. I can say that Carjet was as prompt and efficient in refunding my money as it was in making the original booking.

I don't know which company's cars they use in Spain, but they use Alamo in the UK.
Old Dec 31st, 2003, 10:27 AM

Booked thro them for July 2003. We had no problems and yes they are the cheapest, problem is tho when you go to pick up your car, they used Crown in malaga, it took 21/2 hours to get to the counter as they were so busy. So I would use them again as they were soo cheap and everything was legit but be prepared for a wait.Thi swas high seson tho so May maybe fine and Seville location may be quieter than Malaga.
Old Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:03 PM

I have used them twice and the rates are genuine. I found them to be substantially cheaper than any others and being in the airport terminal is a distinct advantage. Car Jet are only a booking agent though, you will pick the vehicle up from one of the reputable established car hire companies, the second time in Malaga I requested not to use Crown because of the delays and I got the same deal with Europa and no wait.
Old Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:12 PM

You should get an even better rate from www.hispacar.com. My friend used them recently and was very satisfied.