Car jet car rentals

Sep 5th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Original Poster

Car jet car rentals

Anyone used this company in Spain?
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:14 AM

Loads of times and have never had a problem yet.
Sep 6th, 2005, 09:25 AM

I have used them on many occasions and they always have the best rates with no excess charges which gives peace of mind.
Sep 6th, 2005, 09:41 AM

Just recently used them in Portugal (May). Good service and no problems. Great prices.
Sep 8th, 2005, 01:51 PM

Just last week I tried to reserve with them and had a problem. I reserved a car for 10 days in April, the reservation was booked and my credit card charged; then a few days later I was notified that the reservation was CANCELLED and my card refunded, because it was too early to book for April. They told me to try again in October.

This was fairly annoying--I don't think they should have accepted the reservation and charged my card until the reservation was actually confirmed. I will probably try them again, however, in late Oct or November, because their price is so much better than anyone else, and everyone here gives them good marks.

Sep 8th, 2005, 03:29 PM

I rented a car from them for a month mid Jan - mid Feb 2005. The price was great, but better yet, there was no deductible insurance..they didn't care if you dented the fender or whatever..and believe me it could be easy to do when driving in the "old town" areas...no problem with them..good luck.......
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:25 PM

jczinn. I booked with them in November, I believe for the end of April.
I always reserve early as we want an automatic and we have to wait sometimes for a confirmation on this type of car.