Search

Can't decide

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 11:11 AM
Chuck

Can't decide

Should we pick the Kensington Europe or the Country Inn Suites? Or, is there a better choice in the same price range?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 11:32 AM
ARRGGH

You'll have many more responses if you repost with a much more specific heading! "Can't decide" is pretty damned wide open, wouldn't you say?<BR>Can't decide whether there's a God? Whether to pick your nose or reach for a tissue? Can't decide whether to visit Spain or Greece?<BR>Try again, won't you? Sheesh.

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 11:34 AM
Suggestion

ARGHHH:<BR>You'll save yourself some frustration if you just skip over the headings that you don't like.

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 11:45 AM
To Chuck

Headers like yours do need to be corrected. It's very self-centered to think that people will stop and read my post because it provokes their curiosity.<BR><BR>Next thing you know every one will do it.<BR><BR>Can you help me?<BR><BR>I'm not sure.<BR><BR>Do you know?<BR><BR>Where would I find out?<BR><BR>These headers are weeds in our "garden" here. They need to be pulled, and flowers re-planted in their place.<BR>

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 12:27 PM
hoho

Hi<BR><BR>Can't be bothered to read this, so no answer !<BR><BR>anon<BR>

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 07:28 PM
June

Maybe Chuck is new to the board, why cant some of you people get of your high horse and be pleasant to people.

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 07:55 PM
ok

Well, maybe Chuck is new to the forum, that could be true. Or maybe he can't decide on what the message title should have been.<BR><BR>Chuck, are the hotels you mention in England by any chance?

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 12:05 PM
ebp

i am only familiar with country inn suites in kensington. we were there just 2 weeks ago. i was very pleased with it. rooms were very comfortable, clean and adequate - with air conditioning, trouser press, hair dryer and in-room tea/coffee maker. front desk staff very courteous, professional and helpful. lobby is ample with small bar. elevator. breakfast is typical continental. if you want typical english fare, is extra 4.50 gbp. location is 8-10 minute walk from gloucester tube. 2 minute walk from nearest bus stop. nearby is 24-hour grocery, and laundromat. at gloucester tube is kfc and burger king which stay open past midnight. i would highly recommend this place, and will stay there again.