Calling Guenmai!!

Search

Calling Guenmai!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calling Guenmai!!

I see that you are such a valuable contributor and very knowledgeable about areas in France. We have decided a 3-bedroom would be best for the 4 of us and I'm wondering if you can comment on the areas of #118, 119 and 199 under vacationinparis.com. They all look suitable so will go with best location! Thanks once again.
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 06:39 AM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
You have multiple Paris apartment threads started. It really is more beneficial to keep them all on one thread. To find your previous threads, click on your own screen name.
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 07:04 AM

I'm having a computer problem as I'm not on my own computer. I might have to wait until late afternoon to get back home on my Mac to pull your apartment info up. I'll see. But, I personally wouldn't stay near Pompidou. For me, it's just too busy in that area. I'll look at the other two as soon as I can get to it. Happy Travels!
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 07:49 AM

I agree with Guenmai, the Pompidou location does nothing for me. The other 2 are both well-located in lively areas . Rue Montorgueil area is a favorite of a lot of posters and my friends.
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 07:59 AM

OK, the computer is being less temperamental now. Out of the three that you've listed, I'd definitely take the one in the 4th, over the other two.
I wouldn't want to stay on rue Etienne Marcel. I shop on that street, near where the apartment is, but it's a big busy street. And as I stated above, I don't like the Pompidou area. Someone else recently asked about that Pompidou apartment and two of us posters commented that we wouldn't stay near Pompidou.

Hope this has helped.

Oh, I'll just say that I concentrate more on apartment location than what the apartment looks like, so take that in mind when I comment. Some people are more concentrated on what the apartment looks like, which is fine, it's just not what I focus on the most. Happy Travels!