Caesar Augustus Hotel vs. Capri Palace - Capri

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone stayed here at either one of these hotels. It is our honeymoon and we are curious if it worth the extra money to splurge for the Capri Palace. Thanks
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 03:22 PM
Camargiotta

My husband and I stayed at Caesar Augustus for 2 nights in Oct. and loved it. It has the most breathtaking view that will make you ask if you can have a job there. It's located a short walk from Anacapri which didn't seem as crowded at Capri and after all the daytrippers left, you felt like you were a native. Eat at Rondonella's which has excellent, reasonable priced food. We both agree that this hotel is by far, one of the most beautiful, romantic places we have ever stayed and it's worth the extra cost. E-mail me if you have any more ?'s: [email protected]

Old Mar 4th, 2003, 06:25 PM
Original Poster

Thanks! That is really helpful, I loved the looks of it on the website but just had not heard of anyone who had stayed there. We will go for it! Also thanks for the dinner recommendation, since we will be there in early July I know it will be crowded so we will need to plan in advance! Thanks again. Jill
Old Apr 8th, 2003, 06:32 PM

Jill -- If you are still checking these posts (or do you get notified?), we honeymooned at the Caesar Augusts in August and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It's heaven on earth. Whenever I feel down, I pull out the pictures of us at their pool...Ahhhh.<BR>Lovely staff, lovely room, and the pool is worth every cent we paid to stay there.<BR>Enjoy!