Bus Eireann Open Roads Pass

Old Mar 3rd, 2018, 11:21 AM
Original Poster

Bus Eireann Open Roads Pass

I traveled on Open Roads Pass a few times and it was excellent way of getting point to point service and safe. I normally buy one or two passes to cover 3 or 4 days at a time, on arrival into Ireland, then travel to other destinations returning to Ireland for last leg of journey before my return. I have been looking at Bus Eireann site and see it is being offered but cannot find the link to place my order. I am traveling in August so have time as it always arrived in about 10 days.
If anyone can give me the link I need to place order for this multi ride ticket, it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old Mar 3rd, 2018, 12:26 PM

try www.seat61.com
Old Mar 3rd, 2018, 12:35 PM

Has seat61 branched out to buses?

>>I have been looking at Bus Eireann site and see it is being offered but cannot find the link to place my order.<<

I couldn't find it either. They do have e-mail and phone links on the website so maybe contact them and ask . . .
Old Mar 4th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for responses. I always ordered Open Roads pass on Bus Eireann, it is listed under Tickets but the link is not showing for this. Maybe its a bit early for summer so will watch the Tickets site.
Old Mar 5th, 2018, 06:40 AM

Cavangal, that is probably true, 3 months out maybe? I think Pal said maninseat61 because he does ferry and train travel which includes a bus now and then but train travel is a great option with a bus for smaller places. We are looking at the train to Midleton but I want to go to Ballycotton also and Ballymaloe. We would have to do bus to get there or rent a car. He hates driving in Ireland because we can't pass up adult beverages during lunch. We love public transportation. First thing we did after dropping off car in Paris last trip was get him a beer. He won't drink and drive.