Bordeaux

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Phyllis

Bordeaux

Hi everyone....

Well once again my husband and I travelling to France this coming May. Last year our first trip to France we went to Paris and the wine country there. This year our tour is going to Bordeaux. Would appreciate any info on hotels in Bordeaux, preferably 3 or 4 star. We stayed at 2 some 3 star hotels in Paris and they were way to small. Also, what restuarants you would recommend we try. Thanks for all your help.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 06:08 PM
StCirq

Phyllis: I have a file on Bordeaux I would be happy to send to you if you confirm this is your e-mail address or send the right one to me. It contains the names of two 3*** hotels in Bordeaux (a city notably lacking in great hotel accommodations) and a long list of restaurants, as well as other information.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Julie

We were in Bordeaux last year. I made a report to this site. Search on Bordeaux and JmVikmanis (those 3 words together like I've shown) and you can pull up my report wherein I describe a good hotel and several restaurants and vineyards we visited in the area. Hope you find it helpful

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 08:44 PM
lynlor

We stayed at the Burdigala in Bordeaux several years ago. It is the best of the best in a city with rather lack luster hotels. The hotel had very attractive rooms, very good staff and an outstanding breakfast.

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 01:09 AM
wayne

St Cirq,
Cld you also send me yr report on Bordeaux, and any other area if you have? I am planning to go this yr.Thanks!

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 12:25 PM
Phyllis

Hi St. Cirq...

Yes the above email address is correct. I would appreciate your report very much. Thanks for responding.

Phyllis