best western art

Jan 14th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Original Poster

best western art

anyone stay at this hotel? please let me know if it is clean and in good location. any better suggestions would be welcome.
Jan 14th, 2007, 05:23 PM

Hi lulu, you're going to get a better response with more information. The bestwestern art could be anywhere.

When you repost your question (s), I see you've asked three, include the city. You may want to put all 3 hotels in the same question. If your post slips, then click on your name to find them again.
Welcome to Fodor's.
Jan 14th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Original Poster

thanks L84sky,i am looking for information on three hotels that i am planning to go to this summer. first, i am planning to go to prague, we are thinking about staying at a hotel named hotel seven days. then we continue on to vienna, we are planning to stay at the austria trend hotel albatros. and last we will travel to budapest. we so far have booked the hotel best western art. i was just wondering if anyone out there has stayed at these hotels and what they thought of them. looking for a central location close to most attractions. we are spending 5 days prague, 4 days vienna, and 5 days budapest. is this enough days for each place. thanks for anyone out there willing to help me...
Jan 14th, 2007, 07:24 PM

Youll get more responses if you re-post your question: one hotel for each city.
Jan 15th, 2007, 09:26 AM

ttt
Jan 15th, 2007, 09:27 AM

The Budapest Art Otel is the only one that I've stayed at and I loved it. Try to get a room with a view of the Fisherman's Bastion.

You'll have plenty of time in each of those cities. It's a great trip.
Jan 15th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Original Poster

the budapest art otel is diff. than the best western art.
Mar 17th, 2007, 06:24 AM

Did you stay at the BEst western Art hotel? I am looking for a centrally located hotel in Budapest and trying to spend about $100 +/-. Would like to hear about this hotel or other recommendations.
Thanks,
Mar 17th, 2007, 11:14 AM

The Art'otel we stayed at in Budapest is located at Bem rakpart 16-19. I bid through Priceline and was very happy.
Look on Tripadvisor.com and biddingfortravel.com for more reviews on this hotel.
Also, do a search for Budapest here on Fodors, if you haven't already. Others have reported some decent hotel deals on this site recently.
Enjoy.