Bed & Breakfast Association of Rome

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been looking for apartments in rome. I found this site www.b-b.rm.it and I want to know if anyone else has used it. The man emailed me and said that he has an apartment right by the Trevi fountain for only 115euros. Looking at the map that he sent me, it looks like the perfect location. I just don't know if I should trust the site. Any suggestions? It is cod. 93.
Old Apr 24th, 2006, 07:18 PM

We stayed at the apartment directly above this one earlier this month. It's a basic apartment, eclectically furnished - nothing fancy, but comfortable and it suited our family of 5 (we were in #95 above). It was very quiet, especially considering its location so close to the Trevi Fountain. No washing machine and our apartment just had a stove, no oven. We stayed 3 nights.

One bonus - it is on the same street as San Crispino, one of the best gelato places in Rome. We were there every night.

As far as B-B rome goes, I would use them again. Check Slowtrav.com for further info.
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 12:28 PM

hi mariamack, i was wondering if you booked an apartment at www.b-b.rm.it? If so, can i trust the site?...

thanks a lot! r.
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:15 AM

Search among the boards for "www.b-b.rm.it" and you'll see that people have used this site with success. I booked mine on it for a trip in May. Happy travels.
Old May 14th, 2007, 01:01 PM

Hello. We (a group of 6) just came back from Rome and would highly recommend either this apartment or this agency. Very easy to deal with as well as very reasonable prices. I cannot stop raving about this place - better than the pictures with a host that speaks English.

http://www.b-b.rm.it/accommodations/desc.php?id=387