Reload this Page >

Availability of Diapers in UK and Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:57 AM
dirty

I know disposable diapers are available in Paris and the UK. But I wonder what brands are available. Are brands such as Pampers, Huggies, or Luv's available? Or, what brands do you recommend for a 2.5 year old? Thx.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:02 PM
poops

I suggest potty training.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:03 PM
xxx

Who cares what brands there are? You are going to have to buy what they have or go without!

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:10 PM
Mr. Baby

Leave the brat home and make everyone happy!!!!<BR><BR>Mr. Baby

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:17 PM
dirty

Boy, some real intelligent responses. I don't mind non-responsive responses, IF the responses are clever. Unfortunately these aren't clever. Any non-morons out there? Thanks in advance for serious responses.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:58 PM
Anotherxxx

to warrant a SERIOUS reply, one must first ask a SERIOUS question.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:59 PM
PB

My daughter is long out of diapers, so I can't tell you all the brands that are available here in France, but the local supermarkets here have one entire aisle devoted to them as well as baby wipes, etc. I have noticed the name Pampers...<BR>They also carry them in some pharmacies.<BR><BR>PB

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:10 PM
Mommy

You may have trouble finding larger sizes as eoropeans potty train much sooner than we do

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:41 PM
Mum

I can assure you that every supermarket in the UK has Pampers and Huggies available, as well as "own-brands". Boots the pharmacist is also a good source, also Mothercare, Toys R Us, and local pharmacies. They are available in larger sizes (also night-time/swimming/trainer pants - you name it....). In Britain they are called "nappies". Don't know about Paris but I don't believe you will have a problem.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:09 PM
Mum again

Oh yes, one other thing - know the approx weight of your child in Kg - this is how the packs are labeled, not usually by age.<BR><BR>(1 Kg = 2.2 lb)