Reload this Page >

Astral History & Mystery Tour

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2002, 09:00 PM
j

Has anyone been on this tour? We're thinking of going on it & would like to hear others' reviews. Did the guide let you explore on your own? How was the drive & itinerary? Did they pick you up/drop you off at your hotel? Thank you!

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 12:43 AM
K

I saw parts of Fort Wayne I had never seen before, but we weren't allowed to explore on our own. Everything was great. Pickup/dropoff at our hotel.<BR><BR>Hope this helps.

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Kristina

Hi-<BR>I did the History and Mystery tour last June. I've also done their Stones and Bones tour about 3 years ago. Both were a good value. I like the smaller group feel.<BR>I would have liked to have more time in each place, but if you're short on time, the tour is they way to go. Now I know where to go back to later.<BR>Check out my online journal if you want to see the tour. Go to Day 4 of the London 2001 trip.<BR>http://www.wired2theworld.com

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 08:55 AM
j

Thanks, Kristina. Really enjoyed your journal! I think we'll try that tour (we have only 4 days in London), but hope we get a different guide!

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 11:18 AM
Kristina

Yes, I hope you do too! Midway through the day we changed seats on the bus because the guide smelled so bad and almost started an international incident with the other passengers who claimed we'd taken "their" seats! <BR>Have fun!