aspaki suites

Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:09 AM
Original Poster

aspaki suites

Brotherleelove, You seem to be familiar with the Aspaki hotel and have a couple of questions as I am considering booking 3 nights at the end of Sept. 2009. Is it too early to book at this time? If the reservation goes into their low season which rate will they use? Do they offer a cash or online discounts like some hotels do? Thank you for all your help. Sabbin
Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:14 AM

Hi Sabbin-

Yes, I am familiar with Aspaki. In my opinion it's got the best location in the village. All 4 suites are beautiful and different. The owner is a very clever decorator.

I don't think it's too eary to book if you want to make sure you get the room you've chosen.

I don't know for sure about getting a discount, but if you ask they might say yes!
Jan 8th, 2009, 08:08 PM

For our honeymoon last September we booked about this time. I would book as soon as you finalize dates as the popular rooms go fast. I remember having to switch our dates around so we could stay in Endless Blue.

Thank you again BLL, we had a the best honeymoon ever and we're so happy we stayed at Aspaki!!!

Sabbin, you'll have a great time!
Jan 9th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Original Poster

Thank you Sabbin
Jan 9th, 2009, 04:54 PM

I e-mailed the hotel and asked for the low season rate even though when I go in the beginning of June it will be the beginning of the higher season. They answered immediately that they would give me the lower rate.
Jan 9th, 2009, 05:07 PM

That's great! And you won't regret staying there.