Notices

Apartment 4 Nights Rome

Nov 30th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Original Poster

Apartment 4 Nights Rome

Hello,

I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.

I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.

Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.

Many thanks!
Nov 30th, 2011, 06:51 PM

You don't mention budget or how close you and your potential traveling companion are, but my sister and I rented one of the Cappellari studios from realrome.com several years ago. Two twin beds. GREAT location and I believe they will rent for under five nights for a fee.
Nov 30th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Original Poster

Thanks, Leely2, for reminding me that I didn't mention a budget (as well as for your suggestion). I would like to keep the rental between 90-110 Euros per night if possible.

The friend is a colleague, not a close pal, so separate sleeping spaces would be preferable; however, since the odds of her joining me are slim, I'm keeping an open mind.
Nov 30th, 2011, 07:49 PM

Try sleepinitaly.com. I had a great experience with them renting a two-bedroom apartment back in May. Ours was very close to Piazza Navona and in a great location for general sightseeing. It was €120/night plus a cleaning fee, so even with two bedrooms it would nearly fit in your budget, if you wanted to plan for the most you'd need. They have one-bedrooms and studios as well, though, and as far as I know do not have a minimum number of nights. (Our stay was five nights.)
Nov 30th, 2011, 08:13 PM
SAB

We stayed here last year, its 120 for 1 or 2 people. 1 bedroom with pull out couch. We really loved it.

https://www.sleepinitaly.com/en/show...d_appartam=165
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:51 AM

SAB, that apartment is beautiful (and cheap.)
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:57 AM

Another Sleep in Italy apartment that we have used in the past and have again rented for February is Piazza Rondanini. It is 2 blocks from the Pantheon, 3 blocks from Piazza Navona, is absolutely beautiful and fits your budget.

dave

Search this Thread