Anything about travel

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 06:53 AM
Eric

Anything about travel

I think it might be fun to have a anything about travel forum, so here goes.

I know people on here like to spend alot of money on food. My idea of good food in inexpensive food. While were out exploring the city we just eat whatever looks different and cheap. I can survive on rice, bread and wine.

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 07:13 AM
The

Congratulations, Eric. You get the award for the dumbest posting of the day (week, month, year)!

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 07:19 AM
jw

It's not dumb, Eric. I stretch my travel budget by eating icecream at noon. Bravo for your adventurous spirit.

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 11:00 AM
blotto

I prefer to stay in a B&B or small hotel that provides breakfast, eat as much as possible at breakfast so I can skip lunch. Then in the evenings I like to go to a local pub and drink pint after pint after pint until I get just real silly like falling down drunk and then crawl back to bed, so I don't have to spend any money on dinner. Ah, who needs food when there is a whole world of pubs and beer?????

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 11:08 AM
Best

For breakfast I just swallow a cup-o-noodles uncooked and drink water all day. By the time it gets digested it's bed time.

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 11:20 AM
anon

I usually take a suitcase of spam with me. Ah, a suitcase of spam and a jug of wine and thou......