Anyone else going to be there?

Sep 27th, 2004, 07:10 AM
Original Poster

Anyone else going to be there?

I am headed to Italy next week for a 10 day stay!! Yippee!!! I was wondering who else would be there at that time, where you'll be staying/hanging out and for how long.

I can't beleive it is almost here.. I have butterflies -- a combination of absolute excitement and worry that I may forget something that I need to do before I go.
Sep 27th, 2004, 07:19 AM

I wish! Have a wonderful time!
Sep 27th, 2004, 07:49 AM

Hi seaside1,
I am leaving Sept. 30th for 13 days. We will be in Santa Margherita 4 days, then Southern Tuscany 4 and Rome 4. What is your intinarary? We are actually meeting another person, from this forum, for a drink in Pienza. Laura
Sep 27th, 2004, 07:50 AM

We just got back last night from Rome and Venice. Wish I was going back next week. Have a great time!
Sep 27th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Original Poster

We are leaving the 8th and will be in Siena/Chianti region until the 16th. We are then traveling to Rome for a day and flying out the 17th. I am at work without my itinerary with me but I think we will be Florence for 2 days, then Lucca and Pisa 1 day, the outlets 1 day, a winery tour another day. There is a town near where we are staying - "San G- something" I always butcher the name when I try to spell it but we will be going there for a day as well. We also plan to go to the coast at least one day.

Panucci, where in Southern Tuscany will you be staying?