Amalfi Coast Villa Rental

Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 05:40 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amalfi Coast Villa Rental

I'm thinking of renting a villa next summer/fall on the Amalfi Coast. We will be 8 - my husband and I and our three grown children and spouses/friends. I'm looking for a great setting, preferably overlooking the water, in or near town, and walking distance to the road so we can use the buses to get around. I don't want to rent cars and want to make sure that everyone has some independence in doing what they want. Activities could include boat to Capri, visit Pompeii, visit other towns, or just stay at the villa, cook and relax. Any suggestion on where we should rent? I've stayed in Positano in the past. I'm looking for other alternatives. Once we decide on a location, we will start to look at properties. Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!
Old Jul 28th, 2019, 06:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We rented a place 3 years ago called Villa Pisani through Feeling Italy. Stunning terrace views over to Capri...located just outside a small town called Massa Lubrense where we were able to rent boat charters to Capri and along the coast to Positano, Amalfi etc. It’s not far from Sorrento also and just around the corner from some fabulous restaurants like Relais Blu and Don Alfonso. Great level of service with Feeling Italy.