AllCheapFares.com?

Old Nov 30th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AllCheapFares.com?

Has anyone booked tickets through them? I found them on mobissimo.com and the tickets on eurofly airlines were the cheapest I have found, including the eurofly website.
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 03:53 AM
Original Poster

Anybody???
Old Oct 3rd, 2007, 09:15 AM

I need to know that too. Looking to use them to book hotel in Cairo.
Old Oct 3rd, 2007, 10:44 AM

Hi: yes that's a good site. I just compared my ticket from MIA to FRanfurt and it's the same. I purchaes mine through kayak, which directed me to cheap tickets also. I spend nearly 2 days doing the research. Have a great trip.
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 06:39 AM

I haven't booked through them, but I have booked a flight on Eurofly, from JFK to Rome, next March. I'm starting to have my doubts - everything I've heard about them since buying my totally non-refundable, non exchangeable tickets is AWFUL!! Has anyone had experience with Eurofly? Any suggestions?
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 07:07 AM
chm

Hi Francegirl,We used Eurofly in June, and were scheduled to depart on 6/8 and return on 6/22. We were meeting friends from CT and FL at JFK for our non-stop flight to Naples on Eurofly. As I said we were scheduled to leave on 6/8, but because our flight was cancelled after our scheduled takeoff time, we did not depart until 6/9. Eurofly personnel at JFK were unhelpful, rude and unpleasant. This all in contrast to the onboard personnel which were friendly, hardworking and kind. The return flight was late departing, but made the time up in the air. Therefore I have no hard and fast recommendation on Eurofly-it seems a roll of the dice, the experience you will have. Also, after numerous attempts, we have not received any compensation for the hotel and food we had to purchase.
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 07:21 AM

Thanks for the input, chl. I'm prepared for the worst, maybe it won't be as bad as I think. I did allow two extra days on the front and back ends of the trip for these delays. Was there anything to do on the flight?? Any in-flight entertainment? Was the seating as bad as people have said? I'm honestly thinking of getting my doctor to say I can't travel, but that's bad karma.
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 08:35 AM
chm

Hi, There were in-seat individual screens on both flights. Not all of the advertised movies were available, but when we asked the flight attendant about it, he loaded the movie in for us. I thought the food was good-not great, and the wine in coach was complimentary as opposed to AA which charges. Good Luck!
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 05:47 PM

Re. Eurofly--I also had reservations regarding this airline for a flight booked to depart end of July and return mis August from JFK to Rome and back. We had a great flight. Delay not any different from other trips we take to Italy. The food not great but edible. Flight smooth and except for a gum chewing attendent the staff were helpful. Oh, and did I mention the price was $400 a ticket cheaper than other direct flights.
Old Oct 15th, 2007, 12:32 PM

Thanks, Vecchio. I couldn't resist the deal at $399 RT from NY to Rome. I guess like chm says, it depends on whether they're having a good day or a bad day. Thanks for the input - I hope my trip goes as well as yours.
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 06:17 AM

yes allcheapfares is a 25+ yr old company in the DC area. they have contracts with airlines..highly suggested!