Alhambra tickets

Search

Alhambra tickets

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alhambra tickets

Hello! I bought Alhambra tickets through Ticketmaster, Spain using a credit card for our upcoming trip. I was informed that I need to have the same credit card I used on hand to claim my tickets.

Now there has been fraudulent activities found on my credit card, so the bank has blocked that card and re-issued me a new card. How can I claim my tickets now. I tried to call Ticketmaster, Spain and I'm only getting a recording of a menu of topics. Does anyone have any advice?

Is presenting the credit card only a means of identifying myself as the buyer, since the ticket has already been fully paid, therefore I can just show them the card?

Thank you.
Old Aug 29th, 2017, 09:09 PM
kja

I hope someone has better information than I, but FWIW, I think taking the old card would be a good idea, along with your new card. And you might ask your CC company if it can provide documentation linking your old and new card numbers....

Good luck!
Old Aug 29th, 2017, 10:56 PM

They only need the original card used for booking to print out the ticket. When they insert your card, they only look in their database for reservation record and print out. They don't contact your bank to see if your card is still valid etc.
Old Aug 30th, 2017, 06:16 AM

As Alec says, you only need to show them the original CC so that they can confirm it's the same card. You're hardly the first one to encounter this situation. It's a strange way of doing business, but it's been that way for a long time now and it apparently works for them.
Old Aug 30th, 2017, 06:33 AM

From my research, you can just use the original card if you're using the ATM route to pick up your tix. Alternatively, if you've lost or shredded the card, you can go to the main pick-up booth with your ID and confirmation and supposedly they'll issue your tickets there.